Seth Anderson is a folk musician with east coast roots and a passion for adventure.
Blending elements of folk/rock with alternative country and the spirit of punk rock, he is most recognized for his high energy performances, and catchy, truth laden, heart driven lyrics; Strongly connected to the community and surroundings of his Rocky Mountain home of the last decade, Canmore, Alberta.
Seth has joined Joey Cape's (Lagwagon, Me First and the Gimme Gimme's) One Week Records roster based in San Francisco to reveal his fourth full length effort which was released in June, 2016.
Previously independently releasing three full length albums, he has upwards of ten years of road experience, including multiple cross country tours, and performances in the UK. The last year has brought opportunities to share the stage with with Joey Cape, Chuck Ragan (Hot Water Music),Dave hause, and Northcote.
Seth will be entering the studio again this winter working on material for a split EP project, as well as a new full length album. 2017 will also see tour dates through North America and Europe, supporting the vinyl release of his One Week Record through UK based Little Rocket Records.
“I love this record. Seth has an old soul. His songs are beautiful and personal. His lyrics are transparent and easily identifiable. His songs will make you move and make you weep. I’m so proud to have been a part of his One Week Record.”
- Joey Cape - Founder of One Week Records
“Seth is the quintessential One Week Records artist, as he is an incredible songwriter and musician; But most importantly, he is an outstanding individual and a pleasure to work with.”
- Brian Wahlstrom - Co-Owner of One Week Records
- Rawlco Radio Recording Grant Recipient.
- 2016 Finalist in ATB Financial All Alberta Song Competition.
- 2016 Fan Choice Winner in ATB All Alberta Song Competition.
- Voted Best Local Band (Rocky Mountain Outlook).
- Three years performing at the Canmore Folk Festival.
- 2 years attending/ performing at Canadian Music Week.
- Performance at JunoFest, Calgary, AB.